What's that?? One of the Riddlettes is old enough to go to school...on the bus...every day?? It can't be!! Well, it is. Layla started 4K this year and was super excited to join the big kids on the bus. She could hardly sleep the night before and was up early! The first week is down and it was a success. She still likes it, still wants to ride the bus, and doesn't mind being away from Mommy every day of the week (admittedly, that part makes me a little sad). However, I must say it's been nice spending some one on one time with Marley. I had my reservations about being home, alone, with the littlest Riddlette....however, going to the grocery store with just one....has me singing a different tune.
"Reading" her bus schedule. She takes 2 buses each way...4 buses total!! I can't even keep it straight, but she manages!!
Watching for the bus!!
First walk down to the corner...luckily, her bus stops right on the corner by our house!
The Blue Ridge Trail corner kids!
My baby getting on the bus. She didn't even look back...that's a good thing, right?? (sniff)

No comments:
Post a Comment