Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Just Needed A Cake Pan...

...that's all. I was so excited when a local store had the Dora one i'd been looking for! I went there today to just run in and grab it...after all...i had a newborn who was going to need to be fed. I quickly became overwhelmed at all the items in the store...dazed and confused...was more like it. Marley was screaming...i was fading fast. I didn't even see her stalking me like prey. She seemed nice and helpful...as most older sales ladies do. However, before I knew what happened, i spent $50 on a pan, a vat of frosting, food coloring, various #'d tips, couplers, bags, and gels. I don't even know what half this stuff is...

...I just needed a cake pan.

2 comments:

Bindl Fam said...

Haha! I can picture it all. You're such a good storyteller:)

The Ludwig's said...

I like the cake pan! :) Have fun with all that icing!