Things are the same...not worse!!!!! YAY!! Who says a sedentary lifestyle isn't good for you?! :-) So, although we're still part of the "abnormal" club, she and that troublesome placenta seem to be holding their own! We'll continue with modified bed rest and Monday/Thursday NST's. We have another Doppler and Growth study in two weeks (Feb. 18). Barring anything changing, it looks like we're going to make it to at least 34 weeks!!! Now....it took some work on the tech's part, but we got a better peek at our little fighter. I didn't think she looked like Layla as much in the last set of pics...but here...a spitting image of her big sis! A big 'Thank You' to everyone for your thoughts and prayers!
(sigh) Isn't she just lovely?

1 comment:
Your bean is pretty stinking cute already! And you, my friend, look marvelous! I am sort of jealous of your cute prego body down here in Bama, where I look like a freaking cow. :)
Post a Comment