Saturday, September 5, 2009
Good Times in Galveston
We had an absolutely wonderful time in Galveston this past weekend. We were so happy to be able to be a part of Paul and Julie's wedding!! Though, i must admit....other than the big day, we didn't take many pics. I think we were so enjoying not having any parental responsibilities, even getting the camera out seemed like a chore! We stayed in a gorgeous beach house right behind where the ceremony was held. We also hit the huge Beach Clubhouse pool and bar that overlooked the ocean a couple of days. I do wish i had a picture of that...it was incredible!! Here are a few pics from Saturday....note the picture of Paul and the officiant. I swear he was the Godfather of judges...very nice, very funny man...however, you got the feeling he could easily send you to the bottom of the Gulf in a pair of cement shoes.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment