Saturday, August 2, 2008

TEXAS--Houston edition!

The last leg of our journey was to Houston to visit with Mimi, Marty, Aunt Shelley, Uncle Brian, and Kade! Let me start by saying....it was HOT...Texas Hot! 100 degrees with 100% humidity...the wisconsinites nearly melted! Of course, Layla needed to get TV time in (the first pic)...at least it was Baby Einstein. The second pic is of Layla and Mimi "chillin'" outside. The third pic shows Shelley and Brian's 25 lb "baby"...Yoda, the wonder dog! The last pic shows how much cousin Kade loves his "baby layla". all he wanted to do was hold her and take pictures with her. well, that and asking me how old i was about...a million times. i know, i know...i've aged!! all in all we had a great time. Layla did awesome on the plane rides...she slept the whole time!!











1 comment:

Mimi said...

Stacie--did you HAVE to post THAT picture???? LOL I look like the wicked witch of the west. That's it!!! I'm going to Glamour Shots and you can use that shot for every picture I show up in!!! Why couldn't I have been more photogenic? I'm gonna scare my granddaughter. At least she's a beauty!!